Sunday, August 9, 2009

Over and Out ...

It seems to me that no news is good news - and that's about where I am. I am back at work, feeling fine and more appreciative than ever for all my great friends. Thanks to everyone who has been so attentive during my "brain issues." The calls, cards, well wishes and, yes, the food was wonderful. I loved the anticipation of waiting for the dinner delivery each night. 

However, at this point, I think that the time has come for me to stop the updates - there's just not that much to say. I do hope that you all will continue to keep me in your thoughts and prayers - this isn't over yet, of course - it's just that I'm so much better!

If you're interested, send me an e-mail - I promise that I will answer. We have some exciting times coming up - two weddings and more. During all of this, I'll continue with the oral chemo and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that all continues to go well.

Thanks one more time to all of my wonderful friends and family - I've loved having your support!

Think Happy Thoughts -
xxx from the Brainiac

2 comments:

  1. Gail,
    I'm so grateful that you've keep us updated these past months. I'll miss reading your blog every week, but I understand that you're ready for normalcy. I will continue to keep you in my prayers, of course. Sometime when you're going to Goff's for a #10, call your Dallas cousins, and we'll be there.
    Love, Jacque

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's hoping there will be no more need for blog posts in the future! Stay in touch on FB and e-mail, Gail. You'll be in my thoughts.
    xoxo,
    R

    ReplyDelete