Friday, May 15, 2009

I Feel Good!!!

Maybe today's the day? 

I really am feeling good so I'm looking forward to a great day. My friend Sunny is coming for lunch and I know that will be fun - something new to talk about! I was really tired yesterday - so I followed the advice of many and just rested most of the day. Maybe that's why I feel so much better? Anyway, I do - and I'm going back to wash my hair (weird to be able to do that) and put on a clean outfit. I'm even going to wear my contacts and I have only done that two other times since the surgery. A little makeup sounds nice - I'll just be all spiffed up (Sara Kate - are you reading this? I told you I was going to feel better!).

I am very jealous of Sara Kate and Ryan who are visiting Braden and Maren in Seattle - SK reported that their day went from rainy to gorgeous in Friday Harbor. It sounded like they were having a wonderful time. On Saturday, they're all going to the Red Sox/Mariners game - wish I could be there!

Report is that the pathology is finally back. We have postponed the doctor's appt. until next Friday so that Sara Kate can be there - she and her brothers have compiled a long list of questions and she is first up to try to get answers. Brian and Tiffany will be in Iowa for a visit with her grandmother so they will miss this appt., but I'll be sure to confirm them for the next. Once I hear what the news is on all of this, I'll let you guys know, too.

It's almost 9:30 a.m. - time for me to get busy before Sunny comes. Hope you all have a great day - and a great weekend, too -

xxx - the Brainiac!

6 comments:

  1. Have fun at lunch, Gail. And a great weekend.

    We miss you here.

    Scott

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gail,
    We all take feeling good for granted, until we don't. Hoping not to sound like your mother, I'd suggest that you take more restful days. You're a very energetic lady, but your body needs rest after surgery. Be nice to yourself each day.
    Love, Jacque

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooooo glad you are having a fun, feel good day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gail, glad to hear you're feeling good.
    Thinking of you, Marc and Maria.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate headaches, so I know how good it must feel to get those to be gone. Keeping tabs on you out here in California where it has finally warmed up to feel like Texas -- without the humidity. Usually, the nights in California even in the summer are a tad bit cool. Heat wave this weekend, with no on-shore breeze will fix that.

    I was hoping my daughter would decide to enroll in UT this fall, but she picked UCLA. Something about it being easier to take her horse back and forth . . . . since, as she reminding me, she is 'saving me so much money' by staying in state.

    I want you and Cindy to know that a friend of mine found something she claims is way better than Spanx -- Yummy Tummy! Look it up on the web. It is a camisole that apparently can do wonders for your figure, but also be incredibly comfortable. So, eat whatever you like. Those peaches sound wonderful. You can take the girl out of Texas, but not peach cobbler out of the girl -- or something like that.

    Take care, Gail. Enjoy all of the wonderful visitors and food! Thanks so much for keeping up with this blog so that we can all stay in

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gail, your headline got me singing:

    Whoa-oa-oa!
    You feel good? We knew that you would, now!
    You feel good? We knew that you would, now!
    So good. So good. We got you!

    (...with apologies to James Brown)

    Keep those posts coming!

    LULU
    shannon

    ReplyDelete