Thursday, May 28, 2009

Thought You'd Want To Know ...

... I had night two of the chemo pill and all is well. I must be tolerating them just fine and that's good news. In fact, it's all pretty much good news these days.

My goal today (I've already had my morning pep talk from "Dallas") is a walk around the block. I promise to let you know how it goes - otherwise, you might think that I'm out there sitting on a curb somewhere. So, look to hear from me later today when I'm back in from the heat.

Best to all - xxxgbg

4 comments:

  1. Pep talk from Dallas!

    Hilarious!

    Try strolling, it's much easier than walking and will keep you off the curb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go.....Gail.....Go!!!!!
    xoxo
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gail,
    I'm happy that things are going well. I think about you and check the blog every day.
    Jacque

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, it's almost 6:30 pm....are you on a curb somewhere?
    Hope it felt good to get out. Proud of you!
    xo
    Jo Ann

    ReplyDelete