Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Walk On the Wild Side!

Well, not today, but tomorrow! With the help  of my friend Sunny, I have an adventure planned. We're going to Tiny Boxwoods for lunch and then to the Menil Museum for a quick visit. The theory is that I'd best start moving if I really expect to be able to go back to work on 6/1.

Thinking about it, I would agree - so, with about 10 days left to me, I'm heading out to see what I can do on my own two feet. ALERT ALERT ALERT to those of you who have been applying the pressure - I am getting out of the house. I must say, I'm somewhat dubious about it, but I am on the move. I'll let you know how it goes.

Today, I am enjoying a last bit of vegetation - and, let me tell you, it is wonderful! I woke up feeling well - always a good sign - and found an offer for a spaghetti dinner in my e-mails. Yum - thanks, DeDe! Then I found Sunny's adventure plan and it sounds like I'm going to be moving about whether I like it or not. I've decided that I like it :)

I'll send a full report tomorrow - should be a great day!

Hugs to all - the Brainiac

7 comments:

  1. Gail, I can't promise a walk on the wild side, but my offer to take you out for an after-work stroll, anytime,still stands. Think about it! I'm in town this long weekend, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps...that last post was from me...Jo Ann!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to hear you're going to get out and enjoy this beautiful day! Can't wait for the report.
    xoxo,
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. and just when we thought your get-up-'n-go had got-up-and-went! ...this is very good news!! and sounds like it will be fun, too. we will look forward to your travel log.
    LULU
    shannon b.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You go girl...sounds like a wonderful day to me (food and looking at art...what could be better)?!
    I'll be waiting to see how it went...
    Hugs,
    Pat S

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Gail -
    I'm glad to hear you are feeling good and having an outside adventure!

    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gail, I haven't "blogged" but I've kept up with cute you. Hope the outing today was just what you needed. And contacts in place. I remember when you said that when your contacts weren't in you couldn't hear as well. Remember laughing about that? You've got a village hanging on your every report. Hogs and quiches, Francey

    ReplyDelete