Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Write Me a Letter!

Gosh - I just had to ask - and what great ideas you all have. I can't decide which one to pick. I think I may begin with the three gringas who are going out to celebrate their 60th b-days. Sounds like fun to me and it is an actual plan - just waiting to see where it is that we will be having the celebration. I have defaulted in the planning process and another great friend has as well.

So, it is totally up to the friend who works with brains (isn't that funny - I have a friend who works with brains) to plan this party. We'll see where that goes - but personally, I'm thinking Santa Fe - of course, only if beer has been returned to my diet!

Impressed with this writing, I suppose? I'm not, but at least you know I'm still here - headache for whatever reason this a.m. - I think it's because I ate so many of the cookies I found left at my front door - SUGAR HIGH!

Love to all - more later - xxxgbg

4 comments:

  1. Hi Gail -
    I am enjoying your updates, and hope your headache goes away! Kinda difficult not to think about the next snack when you are at home surrounded by treats. Looking forward to seeing you back at the office soon!
    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your headache disappeared soon.

    It's fun to focus on food,,,that's why Chico's Clothing was invented.

    Cookies are a very good thing, so is a sugar high. Keep on keeping on.

    Reading a good book, The Seamstress.

    Are you up for reading?

    ReplyDelete
  3. thought that trip was already planned. Counting on you getting to go as well as a little trip planned to Austin in July. Totally think you could go on line and pick your favorite things to do there. Shop, Barton Springs (after all you're losing weight and will want to show off the new fab figure-or not), people watch (great place to do that), and where to eat. Plus you get to see more of family if you want to.

    lulu,
    kimbo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah yes! We have some very wonderful choices of places to stay in Santa Fe. I am totally ready for the trip.Now all we need is a timetable. Whenever you're ready, Gail!!I'm leaving the brains at home. Molly

    ReplyDelete