Thursday, May 21, 2009

Second Time's a Charm!

Two outings in a row - I'm working on stamina and enjoying a few taste treats, too.

It's time, I believe, to see how I do in the outside world. Yesterday I ventured out to Tiny Boxwoods (yum) and then wandered through the attached nursery for a few moments. It was a gorgeous day and a fun one to be out and about on with my good friend Sunny. Today, I was off to Lupe's for my favorite enchiladas (yum again!) with Laura who is out on vacation. We had a great time and I'm still full.

Now, I'm waiting for a special dinner delivery from Robin (oh, boy - just arrived: shrimp, feta, kalamata olives and who knows what else - plus cherry crisp with vanilla ice cream) and then empanadas from Wendy a little later this evening. We are well taken care of in the food department!

Clif has two jobs - he keeps the medicine organized and also the food - I know exactly what is on what shelf in the frig. Nice to have someone responsible for those things.

Tomorrow is another big day. Sara Kate is coming in and going with us to a doctor's appointment. She has a two page list of questions to ask the doctor - should be an interesting afternoon. There's another appointment on 6/4 and Brian will be with us for that one. I'll let you know what we find out - at least it will be a different subject from food.

Hope you're all well and happy - I send you my best - xxxgbg

2 comments:

  1. Here's to a good Dr.'s visit Friday.
    Jon Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking about you all day. . .wishing the best, GBG!

    DeDe

    ReplyDelete