Sunday, April 19, 2009

Going Down and Out!

That means that I am going to bed!

Such a nice day - gorgeous weather, lunch with dear friends at a darling new place I've been wanting to go to, wandering through the gorgeous nursery attached to the restaurant and then home to a little bit of quiet time (kids at the Astro's game). Got up to find that Clif had moved most everything back into place after the carpet installation. Braden, Brian and Tiffany helped finish things up with Tiffany doing the big job of washing lots of dusty stuff. Looking better around here! Then, even though two hours prior I was certain I would never eat again, off we went for some Thai. We are making a world tour of menus - see you in Italy tomorrow night!

The Jancaitis clan (SK, et al) are on their way - I'll see them in the morning - and, there's a very big day in store for me tomorrow. Mother plus sisters two arrive, too. What a crazy thing this is. What if I decide I don't want to do it after all? Hmmmmm, not an option, I'm afraid.

Now, I said bed so that's where I'm going. More later - hugs and kisses from the Brainiac

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your posts, Gail. I suppose you're right - blogging is a bit of a self-indulgent process, but on the other hand, probably a bit cathartic too. It's so nice just to feel your optimism and good spirit coming through a few, well-written paragraphs. You're also right about Wednesday being a lucky day. I'm taking AB4 so I can celebrate my Daddy's 78th. We'll sit on his patio in the sunshine, listen to the birds, keep an eye out for our favorite woodpeckers and drink a few Miller Lites (his favorite too :). Thinking of you as we celebrate and send a few good vibes your way. Love, R xoxo
    R

    ReplyDelete