Wednesday, April 29, 2009

You Really Must Be Bored With Me By Now!

Quick post before those mean guys get home and shut me down! I am FINE - really, really FINE. Today, I did a lot of catching up on e-mail, FB, etc. You may have noticed that I didn't answer the phone - sorry about that - just not ready for that part yet, but I will be soon.

I guess that I am singing - you know me - I'm always singing :) even if it's just in my head. But dancing - no, not much of that for me. I do really want to - I just have no natural groove jive in spite of the fact that I was on a high school drill team. I just knew how to memorize and fooled you all - even Oma :)

I am bored after a day that I figured would be so restful - and it would have been if I would have just let myself do that. Instead, I spent way too much time on the Internet and FB and this blog, etc. Bedtime will definitely be earlier tonight - two a.m. appts. tomorrow and I am somewhat apprehensive about both. First is cognitive testing, which I believe will be very tiring. The next is with the surgeon and rumor has it that the staples are coming out - hmmmmmmmm - she's all undone!

Tomorrow, I'll let you know what really happened. In the meantime, help me remember butterfly, diamond and tree - the magic words :)

xxxtoall - the Brainiac!

9 comments:

  1. I have total faith you'll do fine. If anyone gives you trouble, you just turn it back on them and ask if any of them kept up with their own blog and facebook page after brain surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck tomorrow, Gail. You have a whole army of people thinking of you and wishing you the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm happy to see that you are doing what you do best - writing and making people smile! Good luck at the appointments tomorrow. I'm looking forward to seeing you tonight as soon as I can leave the office.
    xxx Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck, Gail!! But you know what? They're gonna change those words on you. Don't worry. If you still remember the silly words from the other day, you will definitely ace tomorrow's. I'm so happy you are doing so incredibly fine.
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Back in the saddle again...
    Glad to see you back to blogging, GBG!
    Butterfly, diamond, tree... and add puppies, baby kisses, gerber daisies, round cornbread... Starting to sound like a bad country song.
    xxoo LCH

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Gail,
    I was so glad to see you blogging away again! I am sure you will make another "A" on your test tomorrow. So thrilled you are doing so well...I check your blog every day to keep informed on your progress...take care

    xxxooo, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're more than fine...You are amazing!!!! With the progress you're making, you're sure to ace the test. Keep us posted! xoxo, Sarah W.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back, my favorite brainiac!!!! You are doing so fine-you are amazing. We miss and love you xxoo, Shannan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gosh, good to be back - and I'll be back better than ever SOON!

    ReplyDelete