Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I'm DONE ... but just for today!

It's 10 p.m. - night before "BS" Day - and I have hit my self-imposed bedtime. Today is not a blog entry - it is a book! - and I have decided to wait to bore you with all the many details in some of the days to come when I am home alone and bored. Fact is that I am surrounded by all things good right now, I am pretty exhausted and I have to get up really early tomorrow for one of the biggest days of my life.

I am handing over these musings to others - they will keep you informed (I hope). I plan to be giving news myself very soon.

Your concern, love and prayers that have been sent to me are overwhelming and appreciated more than you can ever know. I feel supported and confident. I have put luck in perspective - and I am so very lucky. It's going to be just fine.

I will see you all very SOON:

Day is done, gone the sun,
From the hills, from the lake, from the skies.
All is well, safely rest,
God is nigh.

Much love from Gail

No comments:

Post a Comment