Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Full Time - What Was I Thinking?

You know that it's just too much when you start counting down the minutes! I've had three full days back at work this week and all three afternoons I've been guilty of watching the clock. But, it's getting better - I know it is.

Today, I had a meeting across the street. I had the luxury of being driven over, but I had to walk back. That was actually a good thing because I got some exercise, but boy oh boy, it was an exhausting trip back to the office. It was long and it was hot. However, I was with my colleague who was smart enough to bring along her purse so we (really she because I sat on a bench on the skywalk while she went down to get it) picked up lunch on the way back. That was a nice treat!

There's lots to catch up on at the office - e-mails and projects and just things in general that have happened while I was out. It's good to be back with people again - and good to be feeling good, too. Now if it would just get a little cooler outside, I think I'd be pretty happy.

Happy Summer - gbg

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you're hanging in there. I was thinking of you this afternoon - perhaps at the very moment you were out in it, so to speak. Only two days to go until the weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gail,
    We all know it's not going to get cooler any time soon, unless you go to Colorado.

    You've made progress..from walking around the block at home to working a full day with a field trip across the street. That's progress.
    Love, Jacque

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just love looking for the MOG outfit?? Not much out there...and I have until Janurary! Mac and Cliff think alike...he too can't understand why we don't just recycle...don't you love men?
    Hope you had a great anniversary..we celebrate 39 this January too...must have been the Rev. that married both of us that did the trick!
    Have a good week next week ...
    xxoo,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete