Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Gail's Return

Hi everyone,
I haven't needed to post in a while since Gail has been doing such a great job of keeping up with her blogging. However, Monday was a big day for us at M. D. Anderson with Gail's return to work. I thought I would post some photos from that day. We're so happy to have her back! Thanks to all who helped decorate (you're so creative!), brought food and stopped by to welcome back Gail. Eli did a great job capturing the moment...these are just a few of the photos from the morning.
Sara























(Gail demonstrating all of the lectures she has received about eating healthier and exercising)















(Note: She skipped the donuts and opted for fruit...doctors orders!)






2 comments:

  1. Gail,
    It certainly looks like a celebration. It's good to see your smiling face. Energy wise, it must have been hard, but I'm sure you felt the love.
    Jacque

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gail, You don't know me. I'm Stephanie Kim's Mom. I have been following your progress since day 1 ...keeping you in my thoughts & prayers....You are an amazing person...What a positive attitude you have shown through it all. It is WONDERFUL seeing you back at work and smiling.
    Retha Felner

    ReplyDelete