Saturday, June 13, 2009

Just Saying Hi

It's a lazy weekend - I'm working on a suitable mindset to go back to the office on Monday. Seems pretty weird since it's been almost two months. You can get into a lot of bad habits in two months!

Brian came over today to work on clearing out his bedroom and there's a considerable amount of work to do. To be fair, most of it is not his fault - you can't imagine the things he found in there. Apparently, his father found a place to stash his stuff - interesting assortment of tools, camping gear, scouting items, holiday decor, etc. I'm left with a somewhat cleaner room (you can walk in it) and various piles around the house. Wonder where I'm going to put all of this now?

Tomorrow I am going to decide what I'm wearing on Monday and contemplate getting up lots earlier than I have been. I feel just fine - but occasionally I get this weird "fragile" feeling - this, too, will pass, I'm sure.

I'll let you know how it goes at the office - one thing's for sure: there will be a lot more people than I'm used to.

Best - gbg

4 comments:

  1. Gail, I'm so sorry I won't be there for your first day back. Please know I'll be thinking of you and wishing only my best. I'm certain work will be like riding a bike, or for that matter, roller skating! Remember how apprehensive you were about skating and how great you did? Anyone with the gumption to get on roller skates in who knows how long has the chutzpah to muddle their way back into the everyday grind.
    Hugs and kisses to you, my hero.
    R

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wishes for the big day!

    Carol Scott

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gail,
    You can do this! Go.....Gail....Go!!!!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to hear how it went.
    Jon Robin

    ReplyDelete