Friday, June 12, 2009

Out On the Town ...

Two special friends thought this would be the right day to nudge me towards civilization - and I think they made a good call.

We had lunch at Nordstrom's bistro - yummy, yummy! It was fun to catch up with them and we discovered that between us we have two babies and three weddings coming up soon. I think we left feeling kinda old - or maybe responsible is a better word?

On the way out, we stopped and all bought some cheap knockoff sunglasses. Now we are movie stars!

I'm going to be resting up this weekend for my return to the office on Monday - this morning I had to stop to really think about what my office phone # is. Good news is that I remembered it without having to look at my business card - bodes well for the work I will be doing next week!

Hope that everyone has a great weekend - stay cool - xxxgbg

No comments:

Post a Comment